Stress Management Speaker
Stress Management Speaker
Selecting a stress management speaker involves finding an expert who can provide effective strategies and insights to help individuals and groups cope with and reduce stress.
Stress has increased post covid along with Employees struggling to cope with the demands of work and navigating successfully in a hybrid working model. Consequently greater support from Managers is required to help employees to thrive and remain engaged.
Research suggests that 60% of employees are anxious and 56% are depressed. Poor mental health impacts productivity for 1 in 5 employees (Champion Workplace health report 2023 )Therefore greater proactive support is required for employees to holistically thrive and excel. 66% of workers have felt stressed or anxious about work (ACAS) and 1.8 million workers experiencing work -related illness – stress, depression and anxiety making up half the cases ( HSE, November 2022) Stress
Management Training can help to boost productivity , performance and wellbeing alongside reducing sickness absence rates.
Understanding Stress and Its Impact:
● Explaining what stress is, its physical and psychological effects, and how it can manifest in different aspects of life.
Stress Awareness and Self-Assessment:
● Teaching attendees how to recognize signs of stress in themselves and others and offering tools to assess stress levels.
Coping Strategies and Resilience Building:
● Sharing practical techniques to build resilience, manage stress, and bounce back from challenges.
Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques:
● Introducing mindfulness practices, deep breathing, meditation, and other relaxation techniques to promote a sense of calm.
Time Management and Prioritization:
● Providing tools for effective time management, setting priorities, and balancing responsibilities to reduce stress.
Healthy Lifestyle Choices for Stress Reduction:
● Discussing the role of nutrition, exercise, sleep, and other lifestyle factors in managing stress.
Workplace Stress Management:
● Addressing stress in the workplace, offering strategies for managing workload, deadlines, and work-related pressures.
Emotional Intelligence and Stress:
● Exploring how emotional intelligence can enhance stress management skills by improving self-awareness and interpersonal relationships.
Effective Communication for Stress Relief:
● Sharing communication strategies to manage conflicts, express needs, and reduce misunderstandings that contribute to stress.
Positive Psychology and Stress Reduction:
● Exploring the science of positive psychology and how cultivating positivity can buffer against stress.
Boundaries and Saying “No”:
● Discussing the importance of setting boundaries and asserting oneself to prevent overwhelm and burnout.
Mind-Body Connection and Stress Relief:
● Exploring how physical activities like yoga, tai chi, or exercise can positively impact mental well-being.
Stress in Digital Age: Digital Detox and Balance:
● Addressing the impact of technology on stress and offering strategies for digital detox and balance.
Stress Reduction for Caregivers:
● Providing tools for individuals who care for others to manage the stress that often accompanies caregiving roles.
Promoting Resilience in Challenging Times:
● Sharing stories of resilience and providing practical advice for navigating through difficult life circumstances.