Our Educational Sector Training has been developed for Schools, Pupil Referral Units, Colleges and Universities. We adapt our approach to resonate with the age group of the audience and also deliver training for Teachers and staff. As an organization we acknowledge that teaching is a stressful profession due to workload pressures and ‘excessive’ accountability according to a poll in 2019. These experiences have contributed to 20% of teachers planning to leave the profession within two years. As an organization we will equip you with proven strategies and skills to manage your stress whilst being confidence in identifying this within your students in order to enhance their academic performance by signposting them to appropriate services and organisations.
The services we provide include:
- Mindfulness Training and workshops
- Stress Management training
- Mental health Awareness training
- Resilience Training
- Anger Management Training
- Confidence Building
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Goal Setting Workshops
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy ( Individual and Group)
Stress Busters for Success
Stress Busters for Success equips delegates with an understanding of antecedents to stress and burnout along with transformational strategies proven to facilitate confidence in overcoming stress. Signature stress busters will enable participants to de-stress, and improve concentration and performance whilst reducing burnout and a sense of overwhelm.
Stress Busters for success delivers experiential training in a dynamic way and can also be delivered as lunchtime sessions for your employees or groups of Individuals.
- To be confident in reducing stress and burnout whilst gaining cutting-edge strategies to improve performance, productivity, and success personally and professionally.
- To experience greater clarity, concentration, decision making, and reduced avoidance.
For more info on this course visit: Stress Busters for Success Course page
Rivers to Resilience Signature Training ( CPD Accredited)
Rivers to Resilience is a transformational, dynamic, and experiential CPD Accredited training course that will equip you and your teams with proven strategies to successfully navigate personal and professional setbacks and crises.
Rivers to Resilience is guaranteed to equip you with knowledge and skills to enhance your performance, productivity, success, and profits. The seven Rivers to resilience lead to neuroplasticity whilst taking a holistic approach to Resilience building. Rivers to resilience allows you to reflect and build upon your current resources with a strengths-based Cognitive Behavioral Model ( Padesky 2012).
- To develop emotional resilience through the seven rivers to resilience which facilitate effective emotional self-regulation and emotional intelligence strategies which improves stress management.
- To competently identify emotions in yourself and others whilst being confident with emotion disclosure and cognitive reappraisal.
- To leverage your physical health ( sleep. diet and physical exercise) to boost emotional resilience.
- To understand the importance of disengaging with procrastination and avoidance in order to boost your emotional resilience.
- To understand the importance of social connectedness including Spirituality in building emotional resilience
- To begin developing a growth mindset to build emotional resilience and view setbacks as opportunities for learning.
Teams and Organizations will acquire evidence-based psychological strategies which lead to neuroplasticity and the development of effective coping strategies when under pressure whilst remaining emotionally and physically healthy.
To find out more about this course visit: The Rivers to Resilience Course page
Book your workshop today !
Do you want to improve the academic performance of your students or professional performance and productivity of your employees. Book your free consultation Now!